Wednesday 26 September 2012

Spartan Race Super and Sprint Birmingham- I got my times!

Hmmmm, another long wait with no emails after my Spartan Race. I'm starting to feel like the Spartan email system doesn't like me!

Anyway I got the times through and there was a bit of a problem. As I did the Sprint straight after the Super race, I was told the get a temporary timing chip for the second race. Unfortunately as I crossed the line twice with my original chip, my Super time came out as the race time, plus wait time, plus Sprint time...  3 hours and 24 minutes, not exactly lightning quick!



After chatting to the nice chaps at Trumin who did the timing for the event, the managed to find my two times and untangle the mess leaving me with the following:

Super: 01:41:00, placing me 11th competitive
Sprint: 00:56:38, placing me 60th non-competitive

Pretty pleased with both to be honest, especially the Sprint as I was pretty tired from the Super. The Super time was a big improvement from the 28th that I got in Redhill for the Sprint and I'm now very excited about the Beast in November. I hope it lives up to the hype!

Sprint Times
Super Times

No comments:

Post a Comment