Friday 27 July 2012

Spartan Race Sprint Redhill- I got my time!

Unfortunately, I didn't seem to get the email through like everyone else did to get the time for my Spartan Sprint in Redhill, so I've had to wait a little longer than normal some others. However, for my first obstacle run out there on my own, I was pleasantly surprised!



00:28:39. 25th out of 2,076 non-competitive entries, 40th out of 2,314 in total. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with that! Sure I had queues, but so did a lot of people. It come with doing a non-competitive heat I suppose. Whilst I might have been able to drop a bit of time off of the time without having to queue, the experience of doing the first one without a team to help me was well worth it. Plus, it was nice not to have a stupidly early start for the run.

Another huge plus- I met some really nice people and had a bloody good laugh. It was a great day out with the wife and boy. That said, Elite heat next time :-D

Sprint Times

No comments:

Post a Comment