Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas presents :-)

Well Christmas is upon us and I've decided to sort race entries for some of my relatives.

Firstly, my big brother who is an amateur triathlete will be joining our Tough Mudder team for Kettering next year.



My two nieces will be completing one of the kids Spartan races, which I hope they'll enjoy. They are 12 and 9 so I hope they'll enjoy getting muddy over a short course.

Finally is The Wife. She has mentioned on several occasions that she wants to join me for an obstacle run and after signing up to CrossFit in November and Tough Mudder for June 2013 I decided a warm-up in in order :-)

I've therefore singed us both up to run the Rock Solid Race 10Km obstacle run on 16th March 2013. Her initial reaction was surprise, but she now seems to be getting quite excited for it. I am too, both to run the race myself with her but to help her through to the end.

Bring on 2013 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment